Sassy Studio Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Welcome Back!

I created this bright fall card using a number of different techniques. 

First, I printed out the image, colored it with Copic Markers and blended. I used Copics because I wanted a nice bright color pop.



Next I embossed a scrap piece of teal paper and used an orange ink pad to rub over the embossed surface of the paper. I think it adds a nice highlight to the embossing.

Following that, I cut a paper doily in half and layered it on top of a piece of designer paper that I had pre-cut and distressed with walnut ink distress ink.

I then popped the teal embossed paper off of the page as well as added rick rack ribbon in brown and orange. I popped the Sassy Studio Designs image off from the embossed paper to give the card focus to her. The image I used was Pink Ribbon Sassy.

What do you think? What's your favorite awareness holiday to craft for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial