Monday, March 7, 2011

New in my Shop!

Good MondayAfternoon, All! :)

Saturday was beautiful and I got a lot of cleaning done as well as organized my crafts. I pieced together this and classic card. Another result of my obsession with the pin up culture. ;) All of the items used on this card are recyled.
I hope you like her. :-)

Rachael's Handmade Designs on Etsy is now a dedicated card shoppe - yay! :-D Very excited about this!!! I reorganized some items and added some new things, so please be sure to check it out.

Also made and listed this sweet summer card! Isn't she adorable?


Also, only a few more facebook fans until the giveaway! I'm still looking for ideas as a prize. Let me know if you have an idea! As it stands right now I'm thinking a gift card and a pack of cards would be fun!

Finished and listed the Knight themed card! Yay! :-D



Thanks for checking in. Don't forget to follow this blog and find me on flickr, twitter and facebook!

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

3 comments:

  1. Love the pinup era and your card. Yes, she is adorable, does she have a name as I've noticed her or one that looks like her on other cards? Love the post, enjoy reading and seeing your new works. I think the gift card n pack are great giveaways.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TThanks!! I checked out your blog, too. It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NeverTooOld she does have a name, but I can't think of it! Ha ha, she's craftin' kimmie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...