New in my Shop!

Good MondayAfternoon, All! :)

Saturday was beautiful and I got a lot of cleaning done as well as organized my crafts. I pieced together this and classic card. Another result of my obsession with the pin up culture. ;) All of the items used on this card are recyled.
I hope you like her. :-)

Rachael's Handmade Designs on Etsy is now a dedicated card shoppe - yay! :-D Very excited about this!!! I reorganized some items and added some new things, so please be sure to check it out.

Also made and listed this sweet summer card! Isn't she adorable?


Also, only a few more facebook fans until the giveaway! I'm still looking for ideas as a prize. Let me know if you have an idea! As it stands right now I'm thinking a gift card and a pack of cards would be fun!

Finished and listed the Knight themed card! Yay! :-D



Thanks for checking in. Don't forget to follow this blog and find me on flickr, twitter and facebook!

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. Love the pinup era and your card. Yes, she is adorable, does she have a name as I've noticed her or one that looks like her on other cards? Love the post, enjoy reading and seeing your new works. I think the gift card n pack are great giveaways.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TThanks!! I checked out your blog, too. It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NeverTooOld she does have a name, but I can't think of it! Ha ha, she's craftin' kimmie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross