Stuff I Love: Under the Sea

Hello my lovelies!
Today's entry of Stuff I Love is all about 'Under the Sea'! So fun! As I put together this collection I couldn't help singing "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid. Ha ha, great now it's gonna be stuck in my head! I hope you enjoy!


If you could please take a moment to fill out the poll asking the question "where did you hear about us?", it's
to the right about half way down the page and requires just a simple click! Your feedback is priceless! Thank you! And don't forget to follow this blog! Your subscriptions mean a lot to me, and please leave a comment! :)  Find me on facebook and twitter for the latest additions to the shop!

Cheers,
Xo Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross