Monday New in my Shop

Caio!

I hope you had a GREAT weekend and are reading this and excited for the week to come. I also hope that you remember to follow this blog! ;=)

In the upcoming weeks I've got some great things to inspire you. For example, I like to use recycled items in my cards, things that would otherwise be trash or not really have a use or purpose and would just go to waste. What kinds of things are your favorite to use in cards? What about art in general?

I'm Ms. April over at Bombshell Stamps, which means I'm a Guest Designer. My work is featured and highlighted, and I get to present a challenge! I haven't been a part of a design team before, so it's pretty exciting!!...I've got my bombshells out and revved up for some stampin'!

And I should say, also, that I recently came upon a new Seattle band that I think you should listen to when you have a chance. They're called 'The Cave Singers' and they're really relaxed and chill music. The album I was listening to was 'No Witch', which is AWESOME. Check it out, you won't be sorry!

***


I've got a few new items in my shop:

First up is this sweet "sending you smiles" birthday card. Isn't she adorable?! I created this sweet birthday card with three layers of DCWV cardstock and some plain white paper with a bit of striped designer paper. I textured the cardstock with Swiss Dots and paired it with a scalloped, piered circle. A bow with a button finishes off the look for a sweet touch. The image is from The Greeting Farm from their TT line. Wholesome as apple pie! :D
  
The inside is lined and reads "happy birthday to you..."

The next newest item in my shop is the "Till Death Do We Part" card. It can be used as a Congratulations on the Wedding card. I've left it blank inside for versatility.

Lastly is this hot little cowgirl themed card. She's perfect for any occasion AND suitable for a guy.
Check out all these great greeting cards in my shop!
Don't forget to follow this blog! :)
Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. Hi Rachael, thanks for your comment on my bloggie :) Congrats on your guest DT spot! Looks like you had a crafty weekend :) I'm surprised you picked up a Twinkle Tot at TGF though, I would've thought the Cheekies were more your style ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. CraftyDee - yes I love the Cheekies too! They're on my next 'to purchase' list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross