Sales and YT posts!

It's here, it's here! Sale days have arrived! Right now in my shop, selected pieces are going for HALF OFF. Check it out! This sale is only good for three days - the savings won't last! Perfect for Mother's Day.

I'm also getting back into youtube. I took a hiatus from youtube for a while because of school and I've just been so busy doing other things. But, I've posted some new videos in the last day or so. One is on my newest project for my craft storage and the other is a green and periwinkle party makeup look. You should stop by, have a view, and leave a comment if you can.  http://www.youtube.com/user/RMBrackett I would really appreciate it!

I'm also kind of upset because my JVC camcorder won't hold a charge. I looked it up and I may need a new battery. :( Until then, I suppose I'm going to have to keep the camcorder plugged in. *SIGH* So a new battery for my ipod and a new battery for my JVC camcorder. Hmm. I guess this paycheck goes to my passport and new batteries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross