Upcoming Street Fair Prep

Fair season is just around the corner in Seattle! Which means for all of you doing your craft fairs, you are starting to feel the pressure. My first fair is next month, and I am starting to feel unprepared, for sure. I’ve managed to purchase a gazebo, a table, a merchandising rack for my cards, pay my dues to the fair, and stock up a little bit on my products. But now what? I e-mailed my contact at the street fair and she tells me the traffic flow should be somewhere around 50,000 + over the two day street fair, which I knew going in, but WOW! I’m feeling kind of a mix of excitement and dread all at once.


Anyways, I’ve set up my booth twice since I purchased it, and it only takes about 25 minutes. I still need another table, some wooden dinner trays and a lot of white beans to be able to display my jewelry. Also I need to tag all of my items and them for in-person purchasing. In addition to that, I still need bags, extra satin extra supplies for making more product, a spiral bound notebook, and a fish bowl. With still a month to go I think I will be OK. I’m trying not to psych myself out *too much*.



Hmmm..What else is happening? I think I’m going to drop bath bombs from my shop. I haven’t made any and I’m really not in the mood to make them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross