New Card

Last week while I was house-sitting I made a funny little card/invitation. I tried a few new techniques and used a new Cricut cartridge (Songbird) for this card. Although I can't say that I'm *totally* stoked about how this card turned out, I think it was a more of a 'first draft' to make mistakes on and to learn and try out different things on. (Sewing, more layers, a different technique of inking, etc.)

I've been trying to make this card work for WEEKS. It just. wouldn't. work. Maybe it doesn't even now, what do YOU think?









(For more photos, you can see my flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reactionphotography/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross