Psychobilly with Lace and Princess Grace

Hi All,
Well, for a minute there, I thought I lost my mojo! I was feeling pretty desperate when it came to designing a card, but I was able to sit down and design two lovelies.

I started the first one about three months ago. I knew I wanted to design something round the '50's theme because I love the background car paper and this little '50's poodle skirt girl. So I cut the card, stamped the girl and the oval die cut, dry embossed it and set it aside. I wanted to do something with it, but it wasn't sure what exactly it wanted to be. I'm so glad it turned out the way it did! So cute! Probably the card that's taken me the longest. Ever. (This one was posted on my etsy but has sold already.)



The second card I made was also using a stamp with copic markers. I'd say that the idea for this card took me a few hours because I wanted it to be something more than what *it* wanted to be. I think it's the simplicity and color-play that really makes this card pop! I call it "The Princess Card" cuz it reminds me of a pricness. I love the way the patterned papers play with the metalic papers on this card! This card is still available on my etsy site. You can find the link to the right of the blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross