Ocean Rose Necklace

Hi Everyone!
A beautiful new color-rich necklace is available via my etsy site. I call it my Ocean Rose Necklace.


Inspiration for this necklace came straight from nature. I love the way that turqoise pops with pink and champaign colors in Hawaii. The turqoise being the ocean and the reds and champaigns in tropical flowers. So I wanted to design a necklace that would relect my love of tropical floral.
I integrated the colors in this necklace using Swarovski Crystals in different cuts, antiqued chain and resin
I absolutely love the way this idea turned out - it went from pencil and paper to actual textiles and being a wearable form of art!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross