Friday, November 5, 2010

Sexy Orchid Hair Clips Now Available

Hi All,

Well this is my first shop posting since my shop was reinstated. I'm still thinking about starting my own website, but honestly I don't think that I could sustain enough traffic to make it worth my while...Right now, that is. Hopefully that will change!
Here's the latest listing available:

front

back

If you're interested to see how I made these, there's a video posted earlier in this blog via my youtube.
I offer these simple clips each for $3 + shipping, or a three pack for $8, plus shipping. These are also available in lavender.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...