Sexy Orchid Hair Clips Now Available

Hi All,

Well this is my first shop posting since my shop was reinstated. I'm still thinking about starting my own website, but honestly I don't think that I could sustain enough traffic to make it worth my while...Right now, that is. Hopefully that will change!
Here's the latest listing available:

front

back

If you're interested to see how I made these, there's a video posted earlier in this blog via my youtube.
I offer these simple clips each for $3 + shipping, or a three pack for $8, plus shipping. These are also available in lavender.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross