Inspiring Masking Links!

Hi Everybody!


Thanks for reading today! You’re going to want to follow this blog and favorite this post as well as leave a comment because today’s topic is GREAT!
Over at Bombshell stamps’ blog today, Katie posted using a masking technique (one of my absolute FAVORITE techniques!) that turned out beautifully. Here is her post that you should definitely NOT miss! (I’ve never seen a masking technique done all over the page before! It really turned out cool!)
About three years ago when I really started getting back into the paper crafts scene and crafting continually, I came across this blog post. I’d never heard about a shaker card or masking before, even tho I have a background in crafts. (I guess it's not that surprising, I mean, I don't know *everything* :P)This post is a great step-by-step process of how to try masking for the first time and how to make the little crabby look like he’s holding something.

So get out your stamps and give it a whirl! This weekend is masking time for me because I’ve just been *so* inspired by these posts. Be sure to check back on Monday to see what I come up with. I’ll post pictures! (I just had a big shipment of new stamps come in from Bombshell Stamps and Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, so all I’ve got to do is finish mounting the Bombshells and go from there. Yay!)

Cheers!

Xo Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross