New in my Shop!

Good Monday Morning All!

I’ve been busily working on finishing some projects over the weekend, and although they sadly don’t include use of the masking technique I was talking about on Friday, they were projects already in the works and still turned out pretty stinkin’ cute, I think. ;)

I finished my “sorry so grumpy” card - you can hang it on a peg or nail! I used Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps and fun die cuts for this card, as well as a mix of distressed and punched papers to give it a fun layered effect. The bow on the button is tied from rafia and the hanging cord is hemp.
I’ve also finish up some cute little owl tags! I paired brown with blue for these adorable textured hooties and finished them off with a silky deep blue ribbon. Perfect for scrapbooking, gifts or bookmarks.




I’ve also started on a card for the dudes - a cute little fishing card! The die cuts are a little smaller than I’m used to using for this project, but they fit the stamp that I wanted to use, so I decided to jazz it up a bit and make an easel card to make up for the small size. I custom-fit the base of the easel card to the die cuts and measured out the score lines to 1.5; 3; and 7. The 7 inches at the base of the card should allow for a proper amount of space to create a “stopper” for the easel part of the card to be propped up with as well as providing the space for a cute little sentiment. I’m looking forward to seeing how this card will turn out!


 
My Whale of a Guy square card and Sorry So Crabby square cards are almost finished as well! I’ve distressed them and now all that remains are the sentiments and more decor on the outside.



I’ve put together a pack of cards for one low price as well. I don’t have a listing or photo set up for this yet, but soon you’ll be able to see it!


I’ve also got some pendants available for purchase in my store.



Don't forget! Follow me on FB and get 10% off!

Follow this blog! :)
Cheers!

Xo Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross