News, Tips and Tricks

Bonjour!

I'm back from my weekend jaunt in Canada and had a WONDERFUL time with the love of my life! If you would like to see the pictures from my trip, check out my flickr!

Other than cleaning, unpacking, doing laundry and sleeping, I haven't really had much time to spend in my studio lately. :( I managed to clean off my craft table last night, which always helps to improve my creative flow! I plan to finish up some smaller older projects this evening after the gym and perhaps begin a new project or two! ;) I have some scraps that I have been collecting from various places and I plan on using those recycled items to make a few greeting cards. I'll show you pictures on Wednesday!

That's all for now! Don't forget to follow this blog! You can also find me on twitter, facebook and flickr. What's more - when you follow me, you get discounts. Ka-CHING! (Who doesn't love savings?!)

Cheers!
Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross