New in my Studio

Hola!

All of my jewelry is still 50% off, thru this evening.

Thanks for joining me again! New in my studio this week are just a couple things.

I finished my fishing card on Monday.  If you'd like to read the post re: this adorable card (including lots of additional photos!), please visit this entry in my blog! :) If you love it and can't live without it, it's posted and available for purchase in my shop!

You may remember this image from a previous post in my blog. I'm beginning to put together some pieces that will flow nicely with this image.
  



And these two vintage flight attendants I'm piecing together as well! The red bow on the flight attendant to the leftI repurposed from a piece of recycling. The pinup art to the left and right I clipped from a cd cover. and the lace to the right I clipped from a repurposed piece of recycling as well. We'll see how they turn out!! :-D

That's it for today! Don't forget to follow this blog!! You can keep up-to-date wit the latest by following my Facebook and twitter as well! :-D

Cheers,
Xo, Rachael


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross