General Update

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great holiday and were able to spend some quality time with family and friends. I have been deathly ill with 'the crud' and have been spending most of my time sleeping (thus the lack of daily postings) since my last posting.  But I still enjoyed time with my family over the holiday.

In the meantime, I've been working on a valentine for a very special someone. :) I hope to duplicate the style so that I can provide my customers with similar valentines this year.

I've been able to edit and post some photos of products that I took before I became ill. I'm planning to shoot the rest of my items and update the listings as soon as I start to feel better.

I suppose that's all for now.

Take care everyone!
Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross