VNO and Preparations

Hi All,


A lot has been going on in my studio over the past week. I’ve been invited to participate in “Village Night Out”, in which a collection of shops open their doors and there is live music and sales and food, etc. It’s a nice atmosphere and I’ve done VNO before. It’s something I enjoy, so I’ve been preparing my stock for this event over the past week, mostly focusing on holiday cards and going through my items to make sure packaging and pricing is set. Since I didn't want to bore you with these details I didn't take any pictures for today's post. Heartbreaking, I know. ;) I’m planning on making several sets of tags (of which I will be sure to take pictures of) as well and putting on a store-wide sale. So that’s what’s going on!
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and follow me on FB for special savings and coupons. FB
Twitter: Tweet
Till next time!

Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross