Happenings and Going-Ons


Welcome Back!

Yesterday was rockin', I just got to let you know. ;) My Kraftin' Kimmie stamps finally came - I waited and waited and waited and waited for them, and *FINALLY* they showed up. Overall the shipping time was pretty standard, but I was so looking forward to these stamps it was just taking forEVER, it seemed.

Anyways, I promptly spread them out on my bed and Oscar decided to help. (He's a very good helper.)

I decided to stamp with Christmas Clara because I"m working on holiday cards right now for  a customer who ordered them. This is the beginning of that particular Christmas card, but I think it's going to be too big for this particular order - the order is for minis.



Here's how the minis looked before finishing.  I added a menora to the card on the left and a dradel to the card on the right.


I've also added a simple sparrow necklace to my store.



That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial