Happenings and Going-Ons


Welcome Back!

Yesterday was rockin', I just got to let you know. ;) My Kraftin' Kimmie stamps finally came - I waited and waited and waited and waited for them, and *FINALLY* they showed up. Overall the shipping time was pretty standard, but I was so looking forward to these stamps it was just taking forEVER, it seemed.

Anyways, I promptly spread them out on my bed and Oscar decided to help. (He's a very good helper.)

I decided to stamp with Christmas Clara because I"m working on holiday cards right now for  a customer who ordered them. This is the beginning of that particular Christmas card, but I think it's going to be too big for this particular order - the order is for minis.



Here's how the minis looked before finishing.  I added a menora to the card on the left and a dradel to the card on the right.


I've also added a simple sparrow necklace to my store.



That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross