New in my Studio

Happy Holidays!

New in my studio this week is Valentines Day cards. I produced several over the last couple of days, two of which are in my shop already. The third I am still working on.
It's going to be so cute! Really, I can't wait to see how this one turns out. I LOVE to make Valentines Day cards (which is kind of ironic because I really detest the holiday!) and I love this new stamp set (Raychel) I got from Kraftin' Kimmie, so we'll see! Maybe my little hedgie will sneak in for an appearance as well!


Also, I've ordered some new colors for my copic markers that have come. Here they are!


And here's the whole collection thus far!


I seem to be gathering more and more flesh/E tones. Finding that perfect skin tone has proven to be a rather challenging task!

I also made a couple tag sets last night. They turned out well, but some need more work. Here's what I have so far. 







More interesting additions soon to be added to the shop, so make sure to check back.

Follow me on twitter, flickr and of course, this blog! :)

Xo

Comments

  1. Those skull tags are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sugar Dimples! :D They sold already, actually, but I'm going to duplicate and relist them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross