New in my Shop

Happy Monday All!


I hope you all had a fun and safe weekend. My weekend mainly consisted of finishing work on my final for school and mounting stamps. I *did* have a chance to make a couple simple cards on Sunday.


This fun little window card of Christmas Clara was a trial run for a new idea I have. I like the depth that the shadowing pigment allows for the details in this card. I also like the layered windows. The next time I make this card I believe I will use acetate between the layers and an accordion fold on the sides.


This second card was a card I've been working on for about a week. It turned out pretty simple, and I forgot to add a paper I had planned on, but I like it all the same. I hope you do too! It's Christmas, with a country flair! (I added a holly leaf with berries to the corner of the “seasons greetings”.)



 I also made a simple two-pack of cute square holiday greeting cards; and I’m working on a four pack as well. I’m also playing and beginning to coordinate a “Red Queen” theme card, shown here:







And here's the simple four pack I started. It's not quite finished!


 


Well, that's it for today my lovelies. Watch for these listings in the shop!

Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal