New in my Shop

Happy Monday All!


I hope you all had a fun and safe weekend. My weekend mainly consisted of finishing work on my final for school and mounting stamps. I *did* have a chance to make a couple simple cards on Sunday.


This fun little window card of Christmas Clara was a trial run for a new idea I have. I like the depth that the shadowing pigment allows for the details in this card. I also like the layered windows. The next time I make this card I believe I will use acetate between the layers and an accordion fold on the sides.


This second card was a card I've been working on for about a week. It turned out pretty simple, and I forgot to add a paper I had planned on, but I like it all the same. I hope you do too! It's Christmas, with a country flair! (I added a holly leaf with berries to the corner of the “seasons greetings”.)



 I also made a simple two-pack of cute square holiday greeting cards; and I’m working on a four pack as well. I’m also playing and beginning to coordinate a “Red Queen” theme card, shown here:







And here's the simple four pack I started. It's not quite finished!


 


Well, that's it for today my lovelies. Watch for these listings in the shop!

Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross