News and Tips

Hello and Good Morning All!




All Friday postings are going to be news, tips and tricks from now on.



First up, news! I am now a part of Paper Craft Planet! This is a large community that I have only heard of before now. I am flabbergasted at the amount of information on this site! Find me here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/profile/RachaelBrackett



I’m also new to Splitcoast Stampers as well.



Last night I finally had the opportunity to sit down and do a little stamping for myself. I stamped some great images from Kraftin’ Kimmie and colored them in with my copics. This is probably my favorite technique! Here’s a picture of how they turned out.



I should have the time this evening and weekend to finish up some cards for these cute little images.

That’s all the news I have for today my lovelies.

Don't forget to follow this blog, follow me on flickr, twitter, and facebook for specials and discounts only available to my friends! :-)
 
Cheers!
Xo Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross