Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Dia de Los Muertos - with Bombshell Stamps

Happy Day of the Dead! We're celebrating Bombshell style at Bombshell Stamps!

I used Bombshell stamps Sugar Skulls and the large Alter Skull for this project.


I love background stamping in white on black! I'm quite happy with how this project turned out. Maybe next year a 3D Alter?  If you like Alters, check out this project I did with an Alter for Skully Day 2012

Otherwise, leave some love in the comments section! ;)

2 comments:

  1. great images nnd colour love it txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your sugar skulls I like the way the main images are colored so brightly and the black and white in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...