Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 135 - Recipe

Here's this week challenge from Speedy Fox and Friends.


Recipe cards are so difficult for me! This one was: use 1 paper, two colors and three embellishments. Easy, you think. Yikes, when I sat down to play, my mind went blank. Zip, zilch. Nothin'. But, I think it turned out pretty well!

I have another recipe card blog hop on Wednesday November 28th, so if you're interested in playing along you should sign up at the bombshell forum: bombshellstamps.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers


Comments

  1. Cute card, Rachael, I love the pearls. I can so relate to the sentiment. I am on cup #3 and still not ready to face the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean!!! I looooooove coffee!!!

      Delete
  2. I never would have guessed it was a difficult card for you! Your card is fabulous!!! Love the fun paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, recipe cards are difficult for me because I have done so little of them and you have to work within a set frame of requirements. I have another one coming up for a blog hop on the 28th. Hope you check back for it! Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful card, Rachael. Rather than coffee, I'm more of a juice or Pepsi in the morning gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the paper pieced coffee cups Rachael. Your so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal