NEW RELEASE with Visible Image!!

Hello my Lovelies!

I'm so so excited to share with you some fabulous and  thrilling news! Today is the release of three awesome brand new sets, Free Your Imagination, Immortal Love and Beauty is Art from Visible Image.

I used the Free Your Imagination set to create a crow card.
I stamped the gorgeous bird images and distressed the edges of each selected paper before adhering them down. To add dimension I popped the main images off of the background.

I used the beautiful script from the set for my inside inscription and layered with some matching paper.
This release is truly a lot of fun. The images are so versatile!! Interested in seeing what everyone else on the Visible Image Design Team has created? Check out the Visible Image blog and have a gander!!



You may purchase any of the Visible Image stamps that you have seen in this post from right HERE.
Want to play along with our challenges? Stay up-to-date on current info? Join our Facebook Group!



Entered into the following challenges:

1.http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/challenge-42.html - "things with wings"

Comments

  1. Brilliant card, so loving these stamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, its the stamps, not me! I think the images are great and you can do so much with them, its not necessary to have a lot of embelishment, you know?

      Delete
  2. Wow! love this card, so simple but effective x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! I think I a lot of the strong images don't necessarily require a lot of embellishment and extras! I'm glad you appreciate it as well!

      Delete
  3. This is just lush Rachael! I love the grunge and the silver and I am still loving the houndstooth DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and stunning stamps. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC, Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome image and the black and white makes it feel so bold and important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross