Bombshell Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Its sketch challenge time at Bombshell Stamps! Check out this fab sketch by the one and only Kathi.



I was feeling way inspired with this month's sketch. I created a burlesque greeting card for this challenge. I used Butterfly Queen to create this piece and a little imagination.

I created a stage from the sketch for Butterfly Queen to stand on, scalloped the edge of the stage with a scallop punch and added fringe with some grommets. The hardware is Tim Holtz and Spare Parts. I really love this naughty little card, and its so fun because fringe moves when you touch the card. :-P

Leave some love in the comment section and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Really liking that diamond paper with your Butterfly queen. I think it complements her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial