Graphic Novel Inspired Card with Kenny K

Do you love comics? I'm reading this graphic novel right now called Going to Amerikay and its beautifully done. When I saw this image at Kenny K I couldn't resist.

I used the Total Drama image, which I love, obviously, because she's versatile. 


I loved coloring all of this image. The hair an the makeup


and even the shirt and jewelry were fun too!


I added a simple harlequin background to offset the image just a tad.



I think it turned out nicely. What do YOU think?

Comments

  1. I love that image too. She's beautifully colored and the simple addition of the harlequins is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross