You Are Loved with Mark's Finest Papers

I was recently lucky enough to be chosen to be a part of a select group of designers for Speedy Fox and Friends at Mark's Finest Papers. I can't believe my good luck! These ladies are so much fun to create with and the challenges are...well, challenging! Originally I created this card for a challenge, but it didn't work out for that said challenge, so this is just a pretty little thing I ended up creating with the Black Eyed Susan set. What do you think?




Comments

  1. Rachel this is gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful color on your flower and the fun DP!! Welcome to Speedy Fox & Friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross