Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You Are Loved with Mark's Finest Papers

I was recently lucky enough to be chosen to be a part of a select group of designers for Speedy Fox and Friends at Mark's Finest Papers. I can't believe my good luck! These ladies are so much fun to create with and the challenges are...well, challenging! Originally I created this card for a challenge, but it didn't work out for that said challenge, so this is just a pretty little thing I ended up creating with the Black Eyed Susan set. What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. Rachel this is gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful color on your flower and the fun DP!! Welcome to Speedy Fox & Friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...