Chevrons and Steampunk Wenches with Kenny K.

Today's card was created with Lawn Fawn Chevron Backdops set paired with Kenny K's Eva Pearl digital stamp.


I couldn't wait to color Eva. I picked out her colors and pulled the purple from her outfit for the chevrons.


I popped Eva off of the base of the card. I chose to keep the background rather simple because I wanted Eva to be the focal point of the card.


I colored her with my Copic Markers and cut her out.


I added a simple Thinking of You sentiment to round out this card. Perfect for a naughty little hello. :)


I loved working with Eva. She's such a fun character to color!



Comments

  1. This card is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring! The simple chevron background was a great choice to show off the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and you colored her really well.

    Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial